Warrior Cats RP

A site where you can RolePlay Erin Hunter's series Warrior Cats.
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Cat's Form

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 112
Niceness :
500 / 100500 / 100

How Much Do You Like The Site? :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Cat's Form   Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:40 pm

Name:
Gender:
Description(more than one sectance):
Personality(more than ten words):
Position(not deputy, med cat, med cat apprentice):
Other:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://warriorcatsroleplays.rpg-dynasty.net
Shadowstar

avatar

Number of posts : 5
Niceness :
0 / 1000 / 100

How Much Do You Like The Site? :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Cat's Form   Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:32 am

Name:Shadowsky
Gender:female
Description(more than one sectance):a sleek Tortoiseshell with a good posture,strong legs and very good night vision.she is only orange and black no visible white patches.
Personality(more than ten words):often a very smart cat,sometimes dose before she thinks,very ferce in battle yet kind around her kin
Position(not deputy, med cat, med cat apprentice):leader? if not just warrior
Other:she hates dogs with a passion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 112
Niceness :
500 / 100500 / 100

How Much Do You Like The Site? :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Cat's Form   Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:46 pm

Shadowsky wrote:
Name:Shadowsky
Gender:female
Description(more than one sectance):a sleek Tortoiseshell with a good posture,strong legs and very good night vision.she is only orange and black no visible white patches.
Personality(more than ten words):often a very smart cat,sometimes dose before she thinks,very ferce in battle yet kind around her kin
Position(not deputy, med cat, med cat apprentice):leader? if not just warrior
Other:she hates dogs with a passion
Alright, you're Shadowstar, cause you're a leader! You can now use the forum for Leaders/Mods/Admins now! Remember the responsibilities of being a leader! LOL, I can't spell! xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://warriorcatsroleplays.rpg-dynasty.net
Shadowstar

avatar

Number of posts : 5
Niceness :
0 / 1000 / 100

How Much Do You Like The Site? :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Cat's Form   Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:48 pm

Admin wrote:
Shadowsky wrote:
Name:Shadowsky
Gender:female
Description(more than one sectance):a sleek Tortoiseshell with a good posture,strong legs and very good night vision.she is only orange and black no visible white patches.
Personality(more than ten words):often a very smart cat,sometimes dose before she thinks,very ferce in battle yet kind around her kin
Position(not deputy, med cat, med cat apprentice):leader? if not just warrior
Other:she hates dogs with a passion
Alright, you're Shadowstar, cause you're a leader! You can now use the forum for Leaders/Mods/Admins now! Remember the responsibilities of being a leader! LOL, I can't spell! xD
awesomeness!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roseheart



Female Number of posts : 36
Age : 24
Job/hobbies : Acting dancing singing swimming reading
Niceness :
0 / 1000 / 100

How Much Do You Like The Site? :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Cat's Form   Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:03 am

Name:Nightsky
Gender:Tom
Description(more than one sectance):Black pelt with dark blue eyes. Lots of fresh scars and wounds. Sees and hunts better at night. Stong legs and arms, vey muscular
Personality(more than ten words):Inpulise trustworthy responsible
Position(not deputy, med cat, med cat apprentice):Warrior
Other:Horrible past tha has toughen him up


Last edited by Roseheart on Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 112
Niceness :
500 / 100500 / 100

How Much Do You Like The Site? :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Cat's Form   Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:12 am

Roseheart wrote:
Name:Nightsky
Gender:Tom
Description(more than one sectance):Black pelt with dark blue eyes lots of fresh scars and wounds sees better at night stong legs and arm vey muscular
Personality(more than ten words):Inpulise trustworthy responsible
Position(not deputy, med cat, med cat apprentice):Warrior
Other:Horrible past tha has toughen him up
Please make his description more than a sentance long.
That reminds me, I've got to tell you something. Hang on, I'll PM it to ya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://warriorcatsroleplays.rpg-dynasty.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Cat's Form   

Back to top Go down
 
Cat's Form
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Create An Apprentice Form
» Art Prompt: Jeremie's Lyoko Form
» Character creation form
» Character Form
» Complaint form for GPLV whiners.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats RP :: RP Forms :: ShadowClan Forms-
Jump to: