Warrior Cats RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RP

A site where you can RolePlay Erin Hunter's series Warrior Cats.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Form For Becoming a Mod

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 112
Niceness :
Form For Becoming a Mod Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Form For Becoming a Mod Right_bar_bleue

How Much Do You Like The Site? :
Form For Becoming a Mod Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Form For Becoming a Mod Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-06

Form For Becoming a Mod Empty
PostSubject: Form For Becoming a Mod   Form For Becoming a Mod Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:34 pm

You now don't get a choice of wether you want to be an Admin or Mod. You're a mod, then if I think so, along with the other Admins(as soon as there are some)if you should become one. You must have more than twenty posts, and have been a member for more than a school week(5 days). If you're a Leader, then you can't be both. Here's the new form:

Username:
How many posts:
How long you've been on WCRP:
Why you want to be a mod:

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatsroleplays.rpg-dynasty.net
Unicornlover

Number of posts : 26
Niceness :
Form For Becoming a Mod Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Form For Becoming a Mod Right_bar_bleue

Form For Becoming a Mod Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Form For Becoming a Mod Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Form For Becoming a Mod   Form For Becoming a Mod Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:36 pm

Moderator Or Administrator: Administrator
Why: Because I know you lol well I know the administration panel well and I could give you a portal and stuff
How Long Of A Member: IDK I joined Yesterday
Username: Unicornlover
Back to top Go down
Roseheart

Female Number of posts : 36
Job/hobbies : Acting dancing singing swimming reading
Niceness :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Form For Becoming a Mod   Form For Becoming a Mod Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:08 am

Do you want to be Admin or Mod:MOd
Why:Because I want to help make WCRP a safe fun friendl lace
How long you've been in WCRP:One day
Username:Roseheart
Back to top Go down
Unicornlover

Niceness :

PostSubject: Re: Form For Becoming a Mod   Form For Becoming a Mod Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:55 pm

Admin? Hello? Where are you?
I guess I've been a member two days now.......... I'll get more posts ok?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Niceness :

PostSubject: Re: Form For Becoming a Mod   Form For Becoming a Mod Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:07 pm

I'm still deciding.
Back to top Go down
Unicornlover

Niceness :

PostSubject: Re: Form For Becoming a Mod   Form For Becoming a Mod Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:19 pm

Ok take your time if you want me to change anything no problem! I'm still trying to get more posts
Back to top Go down
Hawkstar

Female Number of posts : 7
Job/hobbies : Dance
Niceness :

Form For Becoming a Mod Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Form For Becoming a Mod Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Form For Becoming a Mod   Form For Becoming a Mod Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:36 pm

Do you want to be Admin or Mod: Admin or Mod, dosen't atter
Why:
Admin: I know the Administration very well, I have 4 sites
Mod: I REALLY like helping keep sites safe and fun and I'm good at it
How long you've been in WCRP: Uh...IDK, I joined June 6th
Username: Hawkstar
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Niceness :

PostSubject: Re: Form For Becoming a Mod   Form For Becoming a Mod Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:53 pm

OK, I'm gonna make a thread and introduce the first picked mod or admin!
Back to top Go down
Mossheart

Female Number of posts : 26
Job/hobbies : watching tv
Niceness :

Form For Becoming a Mod Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Form For Becoming a Mod Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Form For Becoming a Mod   Form For Becoming a Mod Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:57 am

Username: Mossheart
How many posts: 18
How long you've been on WCRP: 1 month or so...
Why you want to be a mod: Because I can be admin then...
Back to top Go down
http://www.socialrps.gooforum.com
Unicornlover

Niceness :

PostSubject: Re: Form For Becoming a Mod   Form For Becoming a Mod Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:23 pm

I have more than 20 posts. I will get more though. I've been a member for a long long time over a school week (I call it school week too!)
Why: To moderate and help people on here.

Someone who needs you! Like I do! You gonna miss! You gonna miss! You gonna miss! You gonna miss!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Form For Becoming a Mod   Form For Becoming a Mod Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Form For Becoming a Mod
Page 1 of 1