Warrior Cats RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RP

A site where you can RolePlay Erin Hunter's series Warrior Cats.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Birthday Party!! You're not invited

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unicornlover

Number of posts : 26
Niceness :
My Birthday Party!! You're not invited Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100My Birthday Party!! You're not invited Right_bar_bleue

How Much Do You Like The Site? :
My Birthday Party!! You're not invited Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My Birthday Party!! You're not invited Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-23

My Birthday Party!! You're not invited Empty
PostSubject: My Birthday Party!! You're not invited   My Birthday Party!! You're not invited Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:53 pm

Not not not invited. Lol ok

It's on a big lake Pistakee on probably the only but I don't really know. Ok ok ya well

I'm going to set up the most awsome tent in the whole world. It has a peek hole and a storage place! I'm going to put all my webbies inside when we play.

Noodle Races
In the water there are these foam sticks called noodles and we're going to race with them in the rough water. Two kids per noodle. Race from the shore to my Aunt

Noodle Fighting
Ha! Wa! Aiiiiiya!! We take the noodle sticks and head to the battlefield. (I'll explain below)

The Fighter's Club
It has ranks of:
Super Junior
Junior
Fighter
Super Fighter
Master Fighter
We have one master fighter, two fighters, and one lean mean bean fighting machine Super Junior. (He says lol) We have our fighter wands. The masters is pretty long. Super Juniors get a practice one. Moving to the next rank is below.

The Fighter's Tour
I don't usually show this tour to people because they'll think I'm crazy. First in the back. A tent where we sleep then we move along to the place half shaded half sun and where master fisherman fishes early in the morning. There we meditate as cotton falls from the Cottonwood trees with a swift breeze while we meditate. Next the nice grassy way as the grass sways as we walk and a nice strong breeze comes. It's the passage to the battlefield. In the battlefield green and grassy. You can do many things there.

Moving up a rank you need a fighting test.
Back to top Go down

My Birthday Party!! You're not invited
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats RP :: Open Forum :: Off Topic Things-
Jump to: